Dive & Sail – Plunge into Paradise
Adventure, Gastronomy & Relaxation – The Cinnamon Way!
We’re firm believers in the notion that the best things in life come in threes. Just like health, wealth and happiness, here at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, we believe in our own special combination of elements that bring you to an island edition of the good life. Immerse yourself in big adventures, dig into succulent food and lounge to your heart’s content. In other words, welcome to our Cinnamon-scented paradise.
Dive headfirst into the deep blue with our special Ellaidhooexperiences that go beyond expectations. You’ll never be short of things to do in the Maldives with some of theselittle ideas and big experiences we have in store for you at Ellaidhoo by Cinnamon:
- We sit in the heart of the vibrant marine life thanks to our excellent house reef and its many caves and species waiting to be explored. Our dive centre offers snorkeling,night snorkeling, scuba diving, dolphin and turtle watchingand a series of PADI certifications around the year. Once you discover the wonders and colours under the ocean, we’re certain you may not want to come back to shore.
- For the avid sports fisherman or enthusiast, we offer deep sea fishing, sunrise fishing, sunset fishing and big game fishing. Our oceans are teaming with marlin, yellow fin tuna and more for your rod & reel to discover. Don’t have your own gear? Worry not, we always have extras!
- Go souvenir hunting and immerse yourself in Maldivian life with the island-hopping excursions we offer, taking you to the many neighbouring island villages in proximity to Ellaidhoo.
- Our weekly BoduBeru and traditional Maldivian performances allow guests to immerse in local culture.
- We also throw a bi-monthly wet party on the beach with a makeshift fountain and a DJ that will make you dance the night away.
- Yes, we do excellent seafood and an imaginative selection of international cuisine at all our restaurants, but how about we set up something special for just the two of you? We have multiple dining options across the island that include a champagne breakfast on your private sun deck, romantic beach dinner, lover’s deck, 4-course lobster dinner and even on a dhoni floating across the ocean. Talk to us and we’ll put togethersomething really special.
- We’re in the habit of throwing two gala dinners every month on the island for everyone, on the house and under the stars. If you’re on the island during one of these special dinners, do join us and engage in the family spirit we have going on here.
- Where other than paradise would you come to unwind? And if the paradise of your choice happens to be our island, then you’re bound to want to lounge onone of the many comfortable loungers, alcoves and more that we have set up across the island.
- No matter what the room category, the consistent factors have been space and comfort, allowing you to unwind instantly.
- Give yourself the treat of a specialized Balinese treatment at our Chavana Spa, a member of the Mandara international spa franchise. Let our therapists work out those difficult areas and leave you feeling brand new in no time.
- Get to our large swimming pool, bring the kids and just stay there for a whole day. There’s nothing like lounging back and sipping on MaiTais as the sun goes down.
- For the divers on downtime, we have special Divers’ Nights at Ellaidhoo. We play special diving movies and engage in animated conversation as we share stories of our dives and encounters under the sea.