Great Careers in Hospitality at Cinnamon
With a strong regional presence which consists of a portfolio of more than 2400 star class rooms and over 40 years of experience in hospitality, a drive for sustainable expansion and a passion for redefining hospitality has made Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts the trendsetter in the industry.
Cinnamon Bentota Beach
Sri Lanka, Cinnamon Bentota Beach
- Lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel.
- Develops, establishes and maintain preventative maintenance programme.
- Prioritise, plan, schedule assign and supervise the engineering department staff.
- Oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Guests and Team Members, as well as the proper conditions for machinery, and property
- Respond to guest's maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to hotel standards.
- Oversee inventory management, department budgeting, safety controls, annual certifications/licenses
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators for the Engineering Department and take corrective action, as required, to improve equipment inventory, quality audit, productivity, and other objectives
- Manage all Team Member related activities, including recruitment, performance management, training, career planning, disciplinary matters, and team motivation
Key Competencies Required:
- Minimum of Five years working experience in a similar capacity at a recognized establishment
- Be someone from a very strong pre-opening background
- A technically oriented person with a strong technical academic background
- Have strong leadership skills