Great Careers in Hospitality at Cinnamon
With a strong regional presence which consists of a portfolio of more than 2400 star class rooms and over 40 years of experience in hospitality, a drive for sustainable expansion and a passion for redefining hospitality has made Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts the trendsetter in the industry.
Assistant Chief Steward
Cinnamon Bey Beruwala
Sri Lanka, Cinnamon Bey Beruwala
- Managing the Kitchen Stewarding operation and inventory control
- Ensuring that specified hygienic, health and safety standards are maintained
- Ensuring that the kitchen equipment inventories are in order and required maintenance is undertaken in a timely manner
- Ensuring the maintenance and cleanliness of equipment/ utensils/ surfaces
- Ensuring timely and accurate placing of chemical orders
- Employee development
- Wastage and breakage control
Key Competencies Required:
- Possess G.C.E Ordinary Level with at least 7 years’ experience in the Stewarding department which includes a minimum of three years’ experience at executive level at a similar star class hotel.