~Where the river meets the sea
Nestled along the mesmerizing Indian Ocean and overlooking breathtaking stretches of palm-fringed beaches and a winding river, Cinnamon Bentota Beach is the ultimate tropical paradise destination in the southern coast of Sri Lanka. This luxury beach resort has a heritage dating back to the 60s, when it was first expertly designed by one of Asia’s most influential architects, Geoffrey Manning Bawa.
Situated on a premier strip that is fondly known as the ‘Gold Coast’ – the resort houses the best water-sports facility in the area and is in close proximity to a variety of attractions, historical landmarks and cultural sites
~Shall we show you around?
Resort at a glance
- Located on one of the best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 'Sea Meats Spice' Seafood restaurant is a must try!
- The Fuze Bar offers trendy food and tantalizing signature cocktails
- Artisan Experiences are available in-house to teach you about the local arts and crafts
- Host your dream wedding in our banquet hall, or by the beach!
- The resort is located 112 Km from the Airport
Excursions and Activities
- Our in-house water sports centre offers a variety of unique activities
- Meet our expert naturalists and embark on a series of excursions
- Hop on some adventurous experiences on land and water
- Visit the archaeological site of the Pahiyangala caves
- Experience the “Lunuganga” country house by legendary architect Geoffrey Bawa
- Witness the Old Dutch Fort in Galle, located a mere 1 hour from the resort