Surfing at Pasta Point
Once you’ve booked your Atoll Adventures surfing holiday at Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives, you must make the most of the perfect waves. This ‘wave machine’ is regarded as the best in the North Malé Atoll and has been an internationally premier surf destination since 1992. Get ready for some high quality left hander waves that peel along Pasta Point reef next to this resort in the Maldives. Peak season is experienced between March and October when swells can reach up to four to eight feet.
To book your Atoll Adventures Pasta Point surfing experience at Cinnamon Dhonveli contact our exclusive booking agent Atoll Travel at [email protected]
All surfers and companions must be booked on the Atoll Adventures surfing package which includes airport transfers; accommodation; full board; surf transfers; other activities and Maldives taxes. Bookings can only be made through Atoll Travel or one of its accredited agents. (It is not possible to book a surfing holiday through Booking.com or any online channel)
In 1991 Atoll Adventures’ founder the late Tony Hussein Hinde selected the little resort on Kanuoiy Huraa island in North Male Atoll as the location to establish the Maldives first land based surf tour. It was chosen because it was the best location for surfers with the quality and consistency of Pasta Point and the proximity to three other world class waves. Much has changed since then; the old Tari Village resort became the luxurious Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives and Atoll Adventures became the most exclusive and comprehensive surfing operation in the Maldives, maintaining the highest standards of service and sustainability.
- Maximum of 30 surfers at a time will be allowed exclusive access to Pasta Point.
- Pasta Point has the most consistent break and the best waves.
- Closest resort to the other prime breaks of Sultans (R), Honky’s (L) & Jailbreak (R) all within 10 minutes by boat.
- Unlimited surf transfers to the regional breaks included.
- First boat to Sultans departs at 5.30am to be first in the water.
- All surf transfer boats and guides communicate through walkie-talkies to have quick access to breaks.
- Operations Manager, Dara with over 20 years’ experience.
- All ISA accredited Maldivian surf guides.
- Perfect for the individual surfers or those surfing with partners & children.
- Perfect for surfers with any level of experience.
- Flexible arrival/departure days to suit all itineraries.
- Snorkelling and fishing also included for the non-surfers.
Every surf traveler should experience the uncrowded, consistent and perfect waves of the renowned Pasta Point while enjoying the comforts, service and sensational food of the four star Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives resort.
Come and join the legion of annual repeater guests and experience the thrill for yourself
International Phone: + 61 3 5682 1088
International Fax: + 61 3 5682 1202.