Ride the big one at a sustainable surfing paradise.
Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives is renowned for its exceptional amenities and world-class surf, drawing award-winning surfers from across the globe with its famous surf break, Pasta Point which is known for its exceptional left-hander waves. The resort's commitment to sustainable surfing adds to the allure of this sought-after destination, ensuring a memorable and environmentally conscious surfing holiday. The peak season, from March to October, offers swells ranging from four to eight feet.
To book your Atoll Adventures Pasta Point surfing experience, contact our exclusive booking agent, Atoll Travel, at [email protected].
All surfers and companions must be booked on the Atoll Adventures surfing package which includes airport transfers; accommodation; full board; surf transfers; other activities and Maldives taxes. Bookings can only be made through Atoll Travel or one of its accredited agents. (It is not possible to book a surfing holiday through Booking.com or any online channel)
Established by Tony Hussein Hinde in 1991, Atoll Adventures pioneered the first land-based surf tour in the Maldives. Selecting Kanuoiy Huraa island in North Male Atoll for its exceptional surf conditions, including the famous Pasta Point and close proximity to other world-class waves, the resort has transformed from Tari Village to Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives. Today, Atoll Adventures stands as the premier surfing operation in the Maldives, renowned for its outstanding service and sustainable practices.
- Exclusive access to Pasta Point with a maximum of 30 surfers.
- The closest proximity to other prime breaks - Sultans (R), Honky’s (L), and Jailbreak (R) within 10 minutes by boat.
- Unlimited surf transfers to regional breaks are included.
- The first boat to Sultans departs at 5.30am to be first in the water. All surf transfer boats and guides communicate through walkie-talkies to have quick access to breaks.
- Experienced Operations Manager, Dara, with over 26 years' experience.
- All ISA-accredited Maldivian surf guides.
- Ideal for individual surfers, partners, and children of all skill levels.
- Flexible arrival and departure days to suit your schedule.
- Snorkelling and fishing are also available for non-surfers.
Experience an unforgettable surf adventure at the renowned Pasta Point, known for its uncrowded, consistent, and perfect waves. Join the community of annual repeater guests and experience the exhilaration of surfing these incredible waves firsthand at Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives.